Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
Protect your ideas with a Utility Patent. Reduce the risk of copying by manufacturers, retailers, and competitors. Don't make it easy to rip you off. Plus, get a sales advantage by claiming ‚patented or patent pending.
Don't make it easy to rip you off! Protect your ideas with a Utility Patent. It reduces the risk of copying manufacturers, retailers, and competitors. (Yes, this happens a lot.)
Having patented‚ and patent pending on your product and packaging also gives you a sales advantage with customers and distributors.
We'll prepare and file your Utility Patent for you.
- Protect your idea, if your idea is new and does not already exist in the market.
- Claim patented or patent-pending with customers and suppliers, almost immediately.
- A strong degree of protection from seller Platforms, retailers and manufacturers.
- Registration of one utility patent in China, which is valid for 10 years (nonrenewable), Annual fees are required.
- Translation of Business Registration Certificate from English to Chinese as required by China,
- Translation of Priority Documents (if any) from English to Chinese as required by China.
TIME TAKEN: Approximately +15 days for initial registration lodging
What you need to prepare...Requires drawings, description of patent claims in your words about what makes your product different or unique
Optional extras...We can provide a quote to create or modify technical drawings if required to meet the patent office standards
Jenny was great in leading me through the trademark process. She made what felt like a complicated process very easy. Thank you.
Hi David, I hope all is well and thank you for the opportunity to submit this review.
I am extremely happy with Jenny and I am very happy with Whymon.
I would like to say that this is my first time for almost everything I do in this type of business.(I am a novice & you guys are experts)
Therefor I would like as much guidance & input as possible from you guys.
Of course, the decisions are up to me, so I want to make those decisions based on as much expert input and advise as possible.
So far this has been a great experience.
Looking forward to the call :-)
Working with GlobalTQM made everything easier and I learned so much.
Thank you Jenny & David. Looking forward working with you guys again!
From start to finish, the amazing staff helped me through the process and made it seamless. Highly recommend Global TQM.
Thanks Jenny for reviewing all my documents and helping me translate! Looking forward working with you again!