Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
Your customers care about social standards and ethical factories. No child or slave labor. Healthy and safe working conditions. Reasonable working hours. Earned wages that get paid. No discrimination.
A factory that uses unethical working practices and has terrible working conditions will damage your brand. You are responsible for making sure your factory is socially and ethically compliant.
Do you know how your factory stacks up?
Let's find out. During a Social & Ethical Audit, we visit your factory personally, conduct a full audit, document the conditions with detailed photos, and prepare a final report for you.
During our visit, we look for the following concerning issues: Child Labour, Forced & Compulsory Labour, Health & Safety, Freedom of Association and Right to Collective Bargaining, Discrimination, Disciplinary Practices, Working Hours, Remuneration, and Management System.
Then we audit and report according to these standards: SA8000, SMETA, and GlobalTQM.
This audit can also be used to prepare a factory for an upcoming accreditation or third-party audit. Make sure your factory is ready.
- Our expert teams will visit the manufacturer on your behalf, and give you a real account of their facilities with detailed pictures giving you peace of mind, and saving thousands of dollars of your travel time.
- Includes Child Labour, Forced & Compulsory Labour, Health & Safety, Freedom of Association and Right to Collective Bargaining, Discrimination, Disciplinary Practices, Working Hours, Remuneration, Management System.
- Includes Audit and report to any of the following standards SA8000, SMETA, GlobalTQM
- An on-site factory visit by one of our experts
- A real account of the factory's facilities with detailed photos
REPORTS DELIVERED TO YOU:
- A full audit + report based on the following standards: SA8000, SMETA, GlobalTQM
Please note this requires the cooperation of your manufacturer. There's no guarantee a factory will consent to this audit.
TIME TAKEN: Varies depending on the factory.
**Price may vary depending on logistical preparation**
To get started...
- Send us some details about your factory/factories.
- We'll follow up with you to discuss the details and schedule your audits.
What you need to prepare...Requires co-operation of the manufacturer.
We have a niche product and thought we had found the manufacturer for us. There were a couple of red flags so we went with TQM for a factory inspection. Their assessment recommending we not proceed was hard to read but we soon realised that TQM had saved us a lot of money and heartache. Joyce and Whymon were excellent communicators and extended our 30 day service due to the Chinese New Year and our own holiday. Although we ultimately did not find a Chinese manufacturer it was a fabulous service and money well spent. Thank you.
I am just at the beginning of my sourcing journey. Whymon my project manager has been so great at communication with me and kept me in the loop every step of the way. Very excited for the next step in the manufacturing process.
David and his team at Global TQM especially my sourcing account manager Whymon, have been extremely helpful and transparent throughout this process. The process itself was made so easy for me to follow, engage in and have a say in every aspect of the sourcing. Their expertise is unmatched and nothing I ever asked for or needed was dismissed or unheard. My sourcing account manager Whymon made this process seamlessly easy and his assistance in this process made the sourcing procedure amazing. Not to mention finding a manufacturer which could accommodate to my low MOQ’s and specific designs.
It was great to work with GlobalTQM team, they helped me find good suppliers and drill down on my product to make sure it passed inspections!! Thank you
I have used Global TQM for sourcing, inspections and negotiations, I have been impressed by the extra mile each time I have used their services. 100% recommended.