Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
Your customers care about social standards and ethical factories. No child or slave labor. Healthy and safe working conditions. Reasonable working hours. Earned wages that get paid. No discrimination.
A factory that uses unethical working practices and has terrible working conditions will damage your brand. You are responsible for making sure your factory is socially and ethically compliant.
Do you know how your factory stacks up?
Let's find out. During a Social & Ethical Audit, we visit your factory personally, conduct a full audit, document the conditions with detailed photos, and prepare a final report for you.
During our visit, we look for the following concerning issues: Child Labour, Forced & Compulsory Labour, Health & Safety, Freedom of Association and Right to Collective Bargaining, Discrimination, Disciplinary Practices, Working Hours, Remuneration, and Management System.
Then we audit and report according to these standards: SA8000, SMETA, and GlobalTQM.
This audit can also be used to prepare a factory for an upcoming accreditation or third-party audit. Make sure your factory is ready.
- Our expert teams will visit the manufacturer on your behalf, and give you a real account of their facilities with detailed pictures giving you peace of mind, and saving thousands of dollars of your travel time.
- Includes Child Labour, Forced & Compulsory Labour, Health & Safety, Freedom of Association and Right to Collective Bargaining, Discrimination, Disciplinary Practices, Working Hours, Remuneration, Management System.
- Includes Audit and report to any of the following standards SA8000, SMETA, GlobalTQM
- An on-site factory visit by one of our experts
- A real account of the factory's facilities with detailed photos
REPORTS DELIVERED TO YOU:
- A full audit + report based on the following standards: SA8000, SMETA, GlobalTQM
Please note this requires the cooperation of your manufacturer. There's no guarantee a factory will consent to this audit.
TIME TAKEN: Varies depending on the factory.
To get started...
- Send us some details about your factory/factories.
- We'll follow up with you to discuss the details and schedule your audits.
What you need to prepare...Requires co-operation of the manufacturer.
The service I received from Whymon was great. He got me the informationI required in a very timely manner, and always came back with the answers to my questions
Working with Whymon on my 30-day trial was incredibly helpful. I am based in Boston, so the time difference is significant, but Whymon would go above and beyond to make himself available to me regardless of the time change. I truly felt like he was my advocate, and although my business is unique and finding the correct manufacturer was difficult, he was very communicative and never became impatient. I really feel like he cared about my business- I couldn't suggest working with him more!
I have used Global TQM for all my sourcing jobs, They do outstanding work with attention to detail. I highly recommend Global TQM for any Sourcing jobs. Fast, Great Communication and Quality work. Thank you Global TQM!!
Setting up my Amazon business was existing but I found the initial souring experience daunting until I found GlobalTQM. Whymon was my sourcing agent rep and he was a pleasure to deal with. The procurement process was explained clearly and executed precisely. I couldn't have done it without GlobalTQM. I highly recommend them for a seamless professional procurement experience in a market where there are literally hundreds of ways to make a mistake. Thanks Whymon and GlobalTQM.
They were amazing. I use my own company services for my own projects, so that I get the same experience out customer do.