Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
Say no to boring, bland design. Your product needs personality! Get the eye-catching packaging design your product needs to stand out on the shelf or in your listing. including gift boxes, packaging visuals, instruction manuals, product sheets, pamphlets, landing pages, and more.
Please note, this is a 5-hour design package (with extra hours available as needed).
What can you realistically expect in 5 hours?
- A 5-hour packaging project might include a basic gift-box design, a 5-page instruction manual, polybag warnings, rating labels, outer carton markings, with minor corrections.
- A 5-hour product catalog project might include a PDF catalog with 6 products and custom branding and customized product sheets.
- A minimum of 5 hours of professional design (extra hours available as needed)
- 2 initial design concepts & color boards
- All design materials & source files created during this project (These belong to you.)
Need more hours? No problem. We are happy to provide additional hours as needed.
Professional copywriting for your instruction manual is also available for an additional fee. Ask us for current rates.
TIME TAKEN: 3-7 days on average with time for feedback.
How it works...
1. Buy a 5-hour professional design package.2. Send us the materials needed to deliver your concepts.
3. We collect your feedback and iterate on the next set of design concepts.
What you need to prepare...
- A color brief
- A die-cut from your manufacturer
- Supplier product sheets & images
- Reference examples for inspiration (if you have them)
Extended 5-hour packages
Extended 2-hour packages
Professional copywriting of instruction manual
We have used your services on 4 or 5 occasions now: trade marking, product sourcing, inspections, order management service, and also discussions with you and Simon.
In this crazy world people tend to only contact or write to businesses when they are not happy about something.
We wanted you to know that we are very pleased with the services your company offered and glad that we used them. It made our life easier and also kept us a way from any traps that we might have fallen into.
Your team has been fantastic and are a credit to you. It’s hard to find people that really understand these days that the customer is the key to future growth and care about doing a good job. We will definitely use your services again
Also a big shout out to Coco. She was fantastic and really looked after us. Making sure that the factories stayed in line and delivered what they were meant to. Great at keeping in contact and keeping us in the loop. A pleasure to work with. She’s a big asset to your company.
We wish you continued success.
Until next time,
David & Pauline Kennedy
I'm extremely happy and impressed with Coco who is helping me with Order Management. She is always quick to reply, helpful, resourceful and diplomatic. I'm grateful to have been introduced to David and the GlobalTQM system for doing business in China.
Used GTQM inspection service several time’s now. Their service gave me peace of mind and I know I could rely on them going forward
Coco & David have been amazing. they have answered every question I have really quickly and provided honest advice. I am so glad I paid for their services as the language barrier has been really difficult for me with my supplier but Coco has been a huge help!
I have been dealing with Coco and so far she is amazing!
My product is still not at final inspection stage but she has been very involved in the whole process and been excellent with advice and liaising with my supplier.