Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
Say no to boring, bland design. Your product needs personality! Get the eye-catching packaging design your product needs to stand out on the shelf or in your listing. including gift boxes, packaging visuals, instruction manuals, product sheets, pamphlets, landing pages, and more.
Please note, this is a 5-hour design package (with extra hours available as needed).
What can you realistically expect in 5 hours?
- A 5-hour packaging project might include a basic gift-box design, a 5-page instruction manual, polybag warnings, rating labels, outer carton markings, with minor corrections.
- A 5-hour product catalog project might include a PDF catalog with 6 products and custom branding and customized product sheets.
- A minimum of 5 hours of professional design (extra hours available as needed)
- 2 initial design concepts & color boards
- All design materials & source files created during this project (These belong to you.)
Need more hours? No problem. We are happy to provide additional hours as needed.
Professional copywriting for your instruction manual is also available for an additional fee. Ask us for current rates.
TIME TAKEN: 3-7 days on average with time for feedback.
How it works...
1. Buy a 5-hour professional design package.2. Send us the materials needed to deliver your concepts.
3. We collect your feedback and iterate on the next set of design concepts.
What you need to prepare...
- A color brief
- A die-cut from your manufacturer
- Supplier product sheets & images
- Reference examples for inspiration (if you have them)
Extended 5-hour packages
Extended 2-hour packages
Professional copywriting of instruction manual
I have been dealing with Coco and so far she is amazing!
My product is still not at final inspection stage but she has been very involved in the whole process and been excellent with advice and liaising with my supplier.
Extremely happy with the service my company was provided. The final purchase order (BOM) was excellent, resulting in a high quality end product. In addition, TQM managed some aspects of negotiation with my supplier, which was not only very helpful but also taught me a lot. They also produced a compliance report for me, which ensured that I met all US regulations for my product.
TQM provided me with all the information I needed to comply with US regulatory standards. This information is critical for any business seeking to import products to foreign markets.
This excellent service is a must for every business utilizing Chinese manufacturers. TQM conducted a thorough inspection and provided me with a detailed report which identified some potentially costly issues that were resolved prior to shipping.
Very content with a job well done!