Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
Is your product fit to sell? The Full Product Evaluation tests for basic function & performance, external construction, cosmetics, internal construction, safety & reliability. Performed by engineers, onsite or in our lab. Price per product. Test results in 3 days. Testing by appointment only.
- Everything in an on Onsite, Pre-Shipment Final Inspection
- Test on one product.
- A test report with findings, and suggestions.
- Free Extra: Quality checklist
TIME TAKEN: Approx. 3 days after receiving your sample. Testing completed by appointment.
REPORTS DELIVERED TO YOU:
- Test for basic functions and performance, external construction, and cosmetics (according to your specs) for your product & its packaging
- Test report with our findings & suggestions
- Quality checklist
- Relevant laboratory tests
This excludes any tests that require factory equipment. However, we willl take note of these tests and require the factory to provide evidence that it will pass.
How it works...
1. Make your testing appointment.
2. Then send your product sample to our office.
3. We perform the test within 3 days.
4. You get the test report with the results & our recommendations by email.
What you need to prepare...
- A production-ready sample & its packaging sent to our office
- Product sheet, specs, and commercial requirements that are important to you
- Sample to be delivered to our office
- Product sheets and specs and any commercial requirements important to you.
- A sample as close to production-ready as possible, with the same packaging to be more accurate.
- An understanding of the difference between this basic check and Full Product Evaluation + Quality Protocol, Laboratory Tests
Optional extras...Laboratory Tests
I have been dealing with Coco and so far she is amazing!
My product is still not at final inspection stage but she has been very involved in the whole process and been excellent with advice and liaising with my supplier.
Extremely happy with the service my company was provided. The final purchase order (BOM) was excellent, resulting in a high quality end product. In addition, TQM managed some aspects of negotiation with my supplier, which was not only very helpful but also taught me a lot. They also produced a compliance report for me, which ensured that I met all US regulations for my product.
TQM provided me with all the information I needed to comply with US regulatory standards. This information is critical for any business seeking to import products to foreign markets.
This excellent service is a must for every business utilizing Chinese manufacturers. TQM conducted a thorough inspection and provided me with a detailed report which identified some potentially costly issues that were resolved prior to shipping.
Very content with a job well done!