Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
Protect your ideas with a Utility Patent. Reduce the risk of copying by manufacturers, retailers, and competitors. Don't make it easy to rip you off. Plus, get a sales advantage by claiming ‚patented or patent pending.
Don't make it easy to rip you off! Protect your ideas with a Utility Patent. It reduces the risk of copying manufacturers, retailers, and competitors. (Yes, this happens a lot.)
Having patented‚ and patent pending on your product and packaging also gives you a sales advantage with customers and distributors.
We'll prepare and file your Utility Patent for you.
- Protect your idea, if your idea is new and does not already exist in the market.
- Claim patented or patent-pending with customers and suppliers, almost immediately.
- A strong degree of protection from seller Platforms, retailers and manufacturers.
- Registration of one utility patent in China, which is valid for 10 years (nonrenewable), Annual fees are required.
- Translation of Business Registration Certificate from English to Chinese as required by China,
- Translation of Priority Documents (if any) from English to Chinese as required by China.
TIME TAKEN: Approximately +15 days for initial registration lodging
What you need to prepare...Requires drawings, description of patent claims in your words about what makes your product different or unique
Optional extras...We can provide a quote to create or modify technical drawings if required to meet the patent office standards
From start to finish, the amazing staff helped me through the process and made it seamless. Highly recommend Global TQM.
Thanks Jenny for reviewing all my documents and helping me translate! Looking forward working with you again!
When I found my brand selling online China, I wish I had already registered my trademark in China, so I could have stopped them selling it. All my customers found it while searching online and I got so many customer queries. It was a nightmare. I now register all my brands in China and sleep well. Thank you for all your help David!
Has been a great experience so far. Jenny has explained all the necessary details clearly, making each step easy to follow. In addition, Jenny has been very prompt to communicate all developments with me.
Jenny has been great. Her understanding of the process and her clear communication made TQM a pleasure to work with. Best of all, TQM translated the Trademark application into Chinese for me.