Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
Is your product fit to sell? The Full Product Evaluation tests for basic function & performance, external construction, cosmetics, internal construction, safety & reliability. Performed by engineers, onsite or in our lab. Price per product. Test results in 3 days. Testing by appointment only.
- Everything in an on Onsite, Pre-Shipment Final Inspection
- Test on one product.
- A test report with findings, and suggestions.
- Free Extra: Quality checklist
TIME TAKEN: Approx. 3 days after receiving your sample. Testing completed by appointment.
REPORTS DELIVERED TO YOU:
- Test for basic functions and performance, external construction, and cosmetics (according to your specs) for your product & its packaging
- Test report with our findings & suggestions
- Quality checklist
- Relevant laboratory tests
This excludes any tests that require factory equipment. However, we willl take note of these tests and require the factory to provide evidence that it will pass.
How it works...
1. Make your testing appointment.
2. Then send your product sample to our office.
3. We perform the test within 3 days.
4. You get the test report with the results & our recommendations by email.
What you need to prepare...
- A production-ready sample & its packaging sent to our office
- Product sheet, specs, and commercial requirements that are important to you
- Sample to be delivered to our office
- Product sheets and specs and any commercial requirements important to you.
- A sample as close to production-ready as possible, with the same packaging to be more accurate.
- An understanding of the difference between this basic check and Full Product Evaluation + Quality Protocol, Laboratory Tests
Optional extras...Laboratory Tests
Great support and makes sourcing and managing orders so stress free and reliable. Highly recommended
My production process was not an easy one, with so many issues arising internally with my manufacturer and things happening in which I could’ve never known how to deal with on my own. However, my production manager Coco has gone above and beyond to make these things as stress free for myself as possible. I honestly don’t know where my business would be without her as she has been so dedicated, passionate and truly invested in my production as if it were her own. I could not recommend her enough and I honestly wish I could do more to thank her for everything she has done. Could not recommend enough!
David, Joyce, Coco and the team at Global TQM were fantastic in supporting our purchasing details from a new supplier in China, as well as organising sample insepction. We were very happy with their support and are in the process of organising more products. Thanks team Global TQM!!!
I booked a pre shipment inspection with Global TQM and the amount of detail they completed with the assessment surpassed my expectation by a great deal.
The team on the ground is extremely responsive and are quick to get back to you.
Customer service is out of this world.
I have already booked another pre shipment inspection with the team.
We have used your services on 4 or 5 occasions now: trade marking, product sourcing, inspections, order management service, and also discussions with you and Simon.
In this crazy world people tend to only contact or write to businesses when they are not happy about something.
We wanted you to know that we are very pleased with the services your company offered and glad that we used them. It made our life easier and also kept us a way from any traps that we might have fallen into.
Your team has been fantastic and are a credit to you. It’s hard to find people that really understand these days that the customer is the key to future growth and care about doing a good job. We will definitely use your services again
Also a big shout out to Coco. She was fantastic and really looked after us. Making sure that the factories stayed in line and delivered what they were meant to. Great at keeping in contact and keeping us in the loop. A pleasure to work with. She’s a big asset to your company.
We wish you continued success.
Until next time,
David & Pauline Kennedy