Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
Your customers care about social standards and ethical factories. No child or slave labor. Healthy and safe working conditions. Reasonable working hours. Earned wages that get paid. No discrimination.
A factory that uses unethical working practices and has terrible working conditions will damage your brand. You are responsible for making sure your factory is socially and ethically compliant.
Do you know how your factory stacks up?
Let's find out. During a Social & Ethical Audit, we visit your factory personally, conduct a full audit, document the conditions with detailed photos, and prepare a final report for you.
During our visit, we look for the following concerning issues: Child Labour, Forced & Compulsory Labour, Health & Safety, Freedom of Association and Right to Collective Bargaining, Discrimination, Disciplinary Practices, Working Hours, Remuneration, and Management System.
Then we audit and report according to these standards: SA8000, SMETA, and GlobalTQM.
This audit can also be used to prepare a factory for an upcoming accreditation or third-party audit. Make sure your factory is ready.
- Our expert teams will visit the manufacturer on your behalf, and give you a real account of their facilities with detailed pictures giving you peace of mind, and saving thousands of dollars of your travel time.
- Includes Child Labour, Forced & Compulsory Labour, Health & Safety, Freedom of Association and Right to Collective Bargaining, Discrimination, Disciplinary Practices, Working Hours, Remuneration, Management System.
- Includes Audit and report to any of the following standards SA8000, SMETA, GlobalTQM
- An on-site factory visit by one of our experts
- A real account of the factory's facilities with detailed photos
REPORTS DELIVERED TO YOU:
- A full audit + report based on the following standards: SA8000, SMETA, GlobalTQM
Please note this requires the cooperation of your manufacturer. There's no guarantee a factory will consent to this audit.
TIME TAKEN: Varies depending on the factory.
To get started...
- Send us some details about your factory/factories.
- We'll follow up with you to discuss the details and schedule your audits.