Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
Your customers care about social standards and ethical factories. No child or slave labor. Healthy and safe working conditions. Reasonable working hours. Earned wages that get paid. No discrimination.
A factory that uses unethical working practices and has terrible working conditions will damage your brand. You are responsible for making sure your factory is socially and ethically compliant.
Do you know how your factory stacks up?
Let's find out. During a Social & Ethical Audit, we visit your factory personally, conduct a full audit, document the conditions with detailed photos, and prepare a final report for you.
During our visit, we look for the following concerning issues: Child Labour, Forced & Compulsory Labour, Health & Safety, Freedom of Association and Right to Collective Bargaining, Discrimination, Disciplinary Practices, Working Hours, Remuneration, and Management System.
Then we audit and report according to these standards: SA8000, SMETA, and GlobalTQM.
This audit can also be used to prepare a factory for an upcoming accreditation or third-party audit. Make sure your factory is ready.
- Our expert teams will visit the manufacturer on your behalf, and give you a real account of their facilities with detailed pictures giving you peace of mind, and saving thousands of dollars of your travel time.
- Includes Child Labour, Forced & Compulsory Labour, Health & Safety, Freedom of Association and Right to Collective Bargaining, Discrimination, Disciplinary Practices, Working Hours, Remuneration, Management System.
- Includes Audit and report to any of the following standards SA8000, SMETA, GlobalTQM
- An on-site factory visit by one of our experts
- A real account of the factory's facilities with detailed photos
REPORTS DELIVERED TO YOU:
- A full audit + report based on the following standards: SA8000, SMETA, GlobalTQM
Please note this requires the cooperation of your manufacturer. There's no guarantee a factory will consent to this audit.
TIME TAKEN: Varies depending on the factory.
To get started...
- Send us some details about your factory/factories.
- We'll follow up with you to discuss the details and schedule your audits.
What you need to prepare...Requires co-operation of the manufacturer.
It was great to work with GlobalTQM team, they helped me find good suppliers and drill down on my product to make sure it passed inspections!! Thank you
I have used Global TQM for sourcing, inspections and negotiations, I have been impressed by the extra mile each time I have used their services. 100% recommended.
Throughout this 30 days the communication with Whymon, Jenny and David at Global TQM has been prompt, clear and efficient, making the process of factory sourcing much less stressful and much more effective. My product is a challenging one, and therefore may need more than one round of sourcing, but I am confident that continuing with Global TQM will allow me to access the right factory when it becomes available!
My sourcing account manager, Whymon has provided me with an excellent service. He has been very dedicated and meticulous in his supplier searches and background enquiries to verify their claimed status and capabilities. He updated me on his activities and progress every working day and always consulted with me before the next action was agreed. Whymon possesses a wealth of knowledge around the sourcing process and undoubtedly spared me from numerous pitfalls. Prior to recruiting the support of GlobalTQM, I had made, what I thought was, a thorough preliminary search for suppliers. However, Whymon enabled me to shortlist additional good suppliers that I had not previously discovered. Overall, GlobalTQM have excellent staff, who make it an exceptional service.
The service I received from Whymon was great. He got me the informationI required in a very timely manner, and always came back with the answers to my questions