Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
Your customers care about social standards and ethical factories. No child or slave labor. Healthy and safe working conditions. Reasonable working hours. Earned wages that get paid. No discrimination.
A factory that uses unethical working practices and has terrible working conditions will damage your brand. You are responsible for making sure your factory is socially and ethically compliant.
Do you know how your factory stacks up?
Let's find out. During a Social & Ethical Audit, we visit your factory personally, conduct a full audit, document the conditions with detailed photos, and prepare a final report for you.
During our visit, we look for the following concerning issues: Child Labour, Forced & Compulsory Labour, Health & Safety, Freedom of Association and Right to Collective Bargaining, Discrimination, Disciplinary Practices, Working Hours, Remuneration, and Management System.
Then we audit and report according to these standards: SA8000, SMETA, and GlobalTQM.
This audit can also be used to prepare a factory for an upcoming accreditation or third-party audit. Make sure your factory is ready.
- Our expert teams will visit the manufacturer on your behalf, and give you a real account of their facilities with detailed pictures giving you peace of mind, and saving thousands of dollars of your travel time.
- Includes Child Labour, Forced & Compulsory Labour, Health & Safety, Freedom of Association and Right to Collective Bargaining, Discrimination, Disciplinary Practices, Working Hours, Remuneration, Management System.
- Includes Audit and report to any of the following standards SA8000, SMETA, GlobalTQM
- An on-site factory visit by one of our experts
- A real account of the factory's facilities with detailed photos
REPORTS DELIVERED TO YOU:
- A full audit + report based on the following standards: SA8000, SMETA, GlobalTQM
Please note this requires the cooperation of your manufacturer. There's no guarantee a factory will consent to this audit.
TIME TAKEN: Varies depending on the factory.
To get started...
- Send us some details about your factory/factories.
- We'll follow up with you to discuss the details and schedule your audits.
What you need to prepare...Requires co-operation of the manufacturer.
Setting up my Amazon business was existing but I found the initial souring experience daunting until I found GlobalTQM. Whymon was my sourcing agent rep and he was a pleasure to deal with. The procurement process was explained clearly and executed precisely. I couldn't have done it without GlobalTQM. I highly recommend them for a seamless professional procurement experience in a market where there are literally hundreds of ways to make a mistake. Thanks Whymon and GlobalTQM.
They were amazing. I use my own company services for my own projects, so that I get the same experience out customer do.
I would have been lost without this service, to the point that I could have lost thousands of dollars.
GlobalTQM Sample Concierge did everything to save our product with a quality issue, from reviewing several samples and getting to the bottom of the bottom our quality issue and finding a way to resolve the issue. They communicated with the manufacturer and Trading Company and made the whole process easier than doing it myself. They truly took away the stress and time in dealing with this issue away.
Such a wonderful service, would use again and would highly recommend this company and service.
Always responds in a timely manner and basic documentation of all samples received. Overall a good idea and worth the charge.
For the last few months, we have developed our own product with special features for our brand. Before reaching out to GlobalTQM we had such a hard time finding the right supplier that could meet our criteria! Within a couple of weeks, they were able to locate a few suppliers that met our criteria and were able to produce our product in our timeline! The Globaltqm team even verified each supplier to make sure everything would meet the US standards & Amazon standards. Such an amazing team!