Meet our CEO
David Hoffmann, CEO
David is a serial entrepreneur building multi-million dollar companies.
He has led the international trade powerhouse Global Regency (shipping products over US$200m p.a to over 40 countries) as CEO for over 15 years, and is considered an expert in China sourcing, supply chain, private label, and brand licensing.
Global Regency services or licenses famous brands and retailer (JVC, Cuisinart, Aiwa, Sunbeam, Kmart, Walmart, Bunnings, Aldi, etc..), with offices in over 6 countries.
In 2016 David launched GlobalTQM.com under the Global Regency umbrella, after he saw an incredible opportunity through helping friends and family to assist SMEs, start-ups, and entrepreneurs with quality management issues and sourcing from China with a range of educational and mentoring programs and actual done-for-you services with his resources of +57 people in China.
Experienced in business, operations, automation, digital marketing, David’s single biggest skills is his ability to master productivity and share the experience.
Aside from his core business, David has built an international technology team and has a number of investments of which he is an active advisor, including Tutortimetutors.com (Scheduling for Tutors), Classtime.net.au (SaaS), stretchstudios.com.au (Franchise business), Magistir.co (Baby Product), SodaSparkle.com (Carbonated Soda), WSWL.com (online selling platform), FinVasia.com (online investing platform located in India).
We know China sourcing is complicated, confusing and time-consuming. That’s why our team of over 60 specialists is here to advise and support you along the way. We’ve been sourcing in China for over 20 years. When your business is on the line, you can trust us to back you up.
Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
Listen and Subscribe to the GlobalTQM Podcast
Typical Questions I get asked...
- When did you know you wanted to take an entrepreneurial path?
- What do you enjoy most about being an entrepreneur? What’s hardest about it?
- What have you taken from your early working experience to your start up career?
- What characteristics or skills are most important for startup leaders?
- What are some hidden risks of importing from China?
- Can you discuss success stories of businesses migrating to China manufacturing and the pro’s and con’s of such a move?
Common Topics I talk about...
- Biggest challenges sourcing from China
- Navigating trade-shows and suppliers
- S.M.A.R.T Questions to ask your suppliers
- Intellectual Property Protection
- 10 Rules to do Business in China
- What does it take to develop products in China?
- Common Pitfalls and Risks sourcing from China
- The Culture of doing business in China
As Seen In
David guest speaking at Aiwa India launch press conference. | Visiting the Canton fair, the worlds largest trade-show
VIP student training of entrepreneurs on doing business in China