Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
Get personalized expert advice, guidance & support from GlobalTQM CEO David Hoffmann. 1:1 call. Via phone or Skype. 45 minutes.
- Building a supply chain in China is hard, confusing, and complex. Let us make it easier.
- Spend 45 value-packed minutes with GlobalTQM CEO and sourcing expert David Hoffmann. This is a rare opportunity to chat 1:1 and get personalized feedback, advice, guidance, and support from someone with over 15 years in this industry.
- What will we talk about? Whatever it is that holding you back right now.
- The goal of this 1:1 consult is to move your business forward by busting through current roadblocks. And that looks different for everyone.
- This is a rare opportunity to talk to our CEO and get first-hand advice and suggestions and questions answered by an experienced entrepreneur in many international fields of business.
- Ideal for beginners if you are unsure about what service packages would be good for you or you are struggling to move forward and refine your product and sourcing plan and need to discuss it to get direction.
- Ideal for experienced businessmen, who want to develop their sourcing capabilities and quality control capabilities or supply chain in China, or expand products into other markets.
- Seek invention and patent advice
- Get motivation or direction on what to do next and get back on track with a plan,
- There is no restriction on what direction or topics we can discuss on these calls. From sourcing, commercial issues, intellectual property, product selection, to quality control. If we can answer we will tell you.
- Get a clear direction and action plan for the next steps or possibilities.
- The call is a service that you have paid for, so you are never under any obligation or pressure to purchase more packages.
- We will take the time to explain our services to you as well, to help you better understand what might be suitable for you.
- We love to see people succeed in using the calls as a training ground for them to do it themselves.
- 45 minutes with the CEO
- Personalized feedback, advice, guidance, and support
- 1:1 call via phone or Skype.
- Free Extra: Advice on marketing, tools, ideas that come to mind from our CEO‚Äôs experience, he is always happy to share.
- Free Extra: on anything you are curious about with regard to past business or success we have been involved in.
How it works...
1. Click here to schedule + pay for your consult.
2. David will call you at the scheduled time.
3. You hang up feeling clear and confident in what you need to do next.
We often recommend some services on our calls that are a good starting point to ease you into your new china office and make progress, such as our Sample RCF package, or Sourcing package, or any of our other service packages that will be the most cost-effective for you.
It was really helpful and good insights on how to source from China! The GlobalTQM Podcast is even better with real stories and experience.