Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
Check your goods while they are being made, enabling you to pick up ‚hidden or hard to detect problems. And save potential delivery delays! We can use ninja tools like Six Sigma to really make sure you goods turn out great and reliable!
- Highly effective and cost-saving alternative to visiting your production yourself in china.
- This rate is per man-day + travel is quoted separately if outside a small radius of major cities.
- Sigma score
- One onsite inspection monitoring,
- Risk level assessment with the use of advanced quality measurement methodologies like Six-Sigma process control if applicable
- Consultation with the production manager.
TIME TAKEN: At least 24 hours.
What you need to prepare...
Requires your product specifications sheet, any critical requirements resulting from customer feedback.
Additional days can be spent at the factory but are charged
Extremely happy with the service my company was provided. The final purchase order (BOM) was excellent, resulting in a high quality end product. In addition, TQM managed some aspects of negotiation with my supplier, which was not only very helpful but also taught me a lot. They also produced a compliance report for me, which ensured that I met all US regulations for my product.
TQM provided me with all the information I needed to comply with US regulatory standards. This information is critical for any business seeking to import products to foreign markets.
This excellent service is a must for every business utilizing Chinese manufacturers. TQM conducted a thorough inspection and provided me with a detailed report which identified some potentially costly issues that were resolved prior to shipping.
Very content with a job well done!
Glad to find GTQM m staffs who had provided me with lots of valuable experience and honest feedback