Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
You need to visit factories or trade-shows, or maybe have meetings in one convenient location! saving you hours of travel and seeing more suppliers! Use your China office to arrange this for you and have someone accompany you if you want!
Visiting China soon for meetings, factory visits, or trade shows? Let us make your visit to China smooth and stress free. Here are a few ways we help:
We prepare you for China, and plan your itinerary and arrange supplier meetings, transportation, and accommodation. A GlobalTQM representative can accompany you to a trade show or a factory visit to take notes, translate, and create a sample list.
Or we can visit your manufacturer for you, to document the condition of their factory with detailed pictures, so you get a REAL account of the facilities.
You can also reserve a showroom or meeting room to host your suppliers and business partners. Meet your partners in 1 central location instead of running around China for days. Plus, we're happy to give your confidence-boosting WeChat, email, and/or phone support from our team during your trip.
- A GlobalTQM representative will accompany you to a trade show or around China to meet your suppliers.
- Or optionally our expert teams will visit the manufacturer on your behalf, and give you a real account of their facilities with detailed pictures giving you peace of mind, and saving thousands of dollars of your travel time.
- If your tight on time, why not let them come meet you in our showroom, can save hours of travel, and allow you to meet many more suppliers.
- Rate is a minimum day rate + all travel and accommodation costs.
- A detailed quote will be prepared and presented
- Meet your old or new suppliers and visit them.
- Itinerary preparation, and a person to accompany you.
- Use of meeting rooms in ‚your china office, to reduce traveling time.
- Setting up meetings with suppliers
- Taking notes, translation and creating a sample list.
- Arranging transportation and accommodation
Free Extra: friendly advice and service, WeChat support on your trip! (it's a big deal)
TIME TAKEN: We require a minimum of 2 weeks' notice to coordinate your meetings and prepare your itinerary.
How it works...
1. Reach out to us with some details about your trip, including your tentative itinerary, a list of suppliers and/or selected trade shows you'd like to visit.2. We'll set up a call to go over these details with you & to agree on the arrangements that need to be made.
3. We‚Äôll make the arrangements, so that everything is ready when you arrive.
What you need to prepare...
Information about your visit, including a list of suppliers or selected trade shows
Requires: A brief from you and a supplier list for the visit, or selected your trade shows
Higher qualified merchandisers can accompany you
Transport, accommodation and other costs are charged back to you