Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
So you have found your supplier, are ready to move forward and place your first order, this will put all the commercial documents, agreements and quality checklist in place and front-loaded with your manufacturer.
- Ideal if you are a customer who knows exactly what they want and has a reasonably good idea of specifications and requirements important to you and has already identified 1 to 3 suppliers they want to work with.
- Sourcing Package reports are omitted and that work is presumed done.
- Your own account manager, with email and Skype support and replies within a 1 day response time.
- Supplier Validation Level 2
- Proprietary OrderBOM detailing all specs and requirements your information and Purchase Order Review, RFQ(3)
- Negotiations with your supplier (in Chinese) and Sign-off commercial documents (in Chinese or English depending).
- Preparation and handling of NDA‚ Tooling and Moulds, Exclusivity Agreement, Secure deposit contract, or other legal documents, limited to the templates we use.
REPORTS DELIVERED TO YOU:
- Compliance Document Review Report
- Production updates
What you need to prepare...
Requires a product and supplier to have been selected,
Requires your input on commercial terms and commercial acceptance of specs and contract details, we will give our advice and opinion.
- Factory Audits
- Sample RCF package
- Lab Tests
- Lab Quotes
- Final Inspection
- Sourcing Package
I booked a pre shipment inspection with Global TQM and the amount of detail they completed with the assessment surpassed my expectation by a great deal.
The team on the ground is extremely responsive and are quick to get back to you.
Customer service is out of this world.
I have already booked another pre shipment inspection with the team.
We have used your services on 4 or 5 occasions now: trade marking, product sourcing, inspections, order management service, and also discussions with you and Simon.
In this crazy world people tend to only contact or write to businesses when they are not happy about something.
We wanted you to know that we are very pleased with the services your company offered and glad that we used them. It made our life easier and also kept us a way from any traps that we might have fallen into.
Your team has been fantastic and are a credit to you. It’s hard to find people that really understand these days that the customer is the key to future growth and care about doing a good job. We will definitely use your services again
Also a big shout out to Coco. She was fantastic and really looked after us. Making sure that the factories stayed in line and delivered what they were meant to. Great at keeping in contact and keeping us in the loop. A pleasure to work with. She’s a big asset to your company.
We wish you continued success.
Until next time,
David & Pauline Kennedy
I'm extremely happy and impressed with Coco who is helping me with Order Management. She is always quick to reply, helpful, resourceful and diplomatic. I'm grateful to have been introduced to David and the GlobalTQM system for doing business in China.
Used GTQM inspection service several time’s now. Their service gave me peace of mind and I know I could rely on them going forward
Coco & David have been amazing. they have answered every question I have really quickly and provided honest advice. I am so glad I paid for their services as the language barrier has been really difficult for me with my supplier but Coco has been a huge help!