Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
So you have found your supplier, are ready to move forward and place your first order, this will put all the commercial documents, agreements and quality checklist in place and front-loaded with your manufacturer.
- Ideal if you are a customer who knows exactly what they want and has a reasonably good idea of specifications and requirements important to you and has already identified 1 to 3 suppliers they want to work with.
- Sourcing Package reports are omitted and that work is presumed done.
- Your own account manager, with email and Skype support and replies within a 1 day response time.
- Supplier Validation Level 2
- Proprietary OrderBOM detailing all specs and requirements your information and Purchase Order Review, RFQ(3)
- Negotiations with your supplier (in Chinese) and Sign-off commercial documents (in Chinese or English depending).
- Preparation and handling of NDA‚ Tooling and Moulds, Exclusivity Agreement, Secure deposit contract, or other legal documents, limited to the templates we use.
REPORTS DELIVERED TO YOU:
- Compliance Document Review Report
- Production updates
What you need to prepare...
Requires a product and supplier to have been selected,
Requires your input on commercial terms and commercial acceptance of specs and contract details, we will give our advice and opinion.
- Factory Audits
- Sample RCF package
- Lab Tests
- Lab Quotes
- Final Inspection
- Sourcing Package
Extremely happy with the service my company was provided. The final purchase order (BOM) was excellent, resulting in a high quality end product. In addition, TQM managed some aspects of negotiation with my supplier, which was not only very helpful but also taught me a lot. They also produced a compliance report for me, which ensured that I met all US regulations for my product.
TQM provided me with all the information I needed to comply with US regulatory standards. This information is critical for any business seeking to import products to foreign markets.
This excellent service is a must for every business utilizing Chinese manufacturers. TQM conducted a thorough inspection and provided me with a detailed report which identified some potentially costly issues that were resolved prior to shipping.
Very content with a job well done!
Glad to find GTQM m staffs who had provided me with lots of valuable experience and honest feedback