Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
You need to visit factories or trade-shows, or maybe have meetings in one convenient location! saving you hours of travel and seeing more suppliers! Use your China office to arrange this for you and have someone accompany you if you want!
Visiting China soon for meetings, factory visits, or trade shows? Let us make your visit to China smooth and stress free. Here are a few ways we help:
We prepare you for China, and plan your itinerary and arrange supplier meetings, transportation, and accommodation. A GlobalTQM representative can accompany you to a trade show or a factory visit to take notes, translate, and create a sample list.
Or we can visit your manufacturer for you, to document the condition of their factory with detailed pictures, so you get a REAL account of the facilities.
You can also reserve a showroom or meeting room to host your suppliers and business partners. Meet your partners in 1 central location instead of running around China for days. Plus, we're happy to give your confidence-boosting WeChat, email, and/or phone support from our team during your trip.
- A GlobalTQM representative will accompany you to a trade show or around China to meet your suppliers.
- Or optionally our expert teams will visit the manufacturer on your behalf, and give you a real account of their facilities with detailed pictures giving you peace of mind, and saving thousands of dollars of your travel time.
- If you are tight on time, why not let them come meet you in our showroom, can save hours of travel, and allow you to meet many more suppliers.
- Rate is a minimum day rate + all travel and accommodation costs.
- A detailed quote will be prepared and presented
- Meet your old or new suppliers and visit them.
- Itinerary preparation, and a person to accompany you.
- Use of meeting rooms in ‚your china office, to reduce traveling time.
- Setting up meetings with suppliers
- Taking notes, translating, and creating a sample list.
- Arranging transportation and accommodation
Free Extra: friendly advice and service, WeChat support on your trip! (it's a big deal)
TIME TAKEN: We require a minimum of 2 weeks' notice to coordinate your meetings and prepare your itinerary.
**Price may vary depending on logistical preparation**
How it works...
1. Reach out to us with some details about your trip, including your tentative itinerary, a list of suppliers and/or selected trade shows you'd like to visit.2. We'll set up a call to go over these details with you & to agree on the arrangements that need to be made.
3. We‚Äôll make the arrangements, so that everything is ready when you arrive.
What you need to prepare...
Information about your visit, including a list of suppliers or selected trade shows
Requires: A brief from you and a supplier list for the visit, or selected your trade shows
Higher qualified merchandisers can accompany you
Transport, accommodation and other costs are charged back to you
Working with Whymon as our sourcing agent was an absolute pleasure. Whymon meet all the agreed milestones, resolved miscommunication issues, and was very forthcoming in his knowledge of the industry, which also helped us to avoid creating future issues. This not only saved us time and money, but also gave me peace of mind. I will definitely not try and go it alone again. Thank you to all the GlobalTQM team.
From our initial contact with Joyce, through to the sourcing by Whymon we cannot recommend GlobalTQM highly enough.
This is our first foray in to sourcing and Joyce conducted our initial meeting. Her knowledge and upfront communication really stood out to us. She was very clear spelling out what Global could help us with and also what requirements were needed of us.
Our second meeting was with Joyce and the owner David to finalise any questions we had about the process before we purchased the package. Both were very welcoming, friendly and knowledgable and we felt that we were in very good hands and comfortable to move forward.
We were assigned Whymon as our package manager and wow what a great asset he is to Global. From the very start we couldn't speak more highly about his professionalism.
His communication has been outstanding, responses always timely and everything has been so transparent and open. He has been available to us with any questions or any back and forth communications.
He has been our representative dealing with our preferred factories. So far the outcomes have been great. We are happy now to be moving through to the sampling stage with these factories.
If you are new to sourcing Global are without a doubt an amazing company to have on your side. The experience they bring to the table is invaluable.
Even if you aren't new to sourcing just the sheer volume of work they deliver for the price is outstanding.
As stated we are now moving in to our sampling package and we hope that we can leave a review as good after sampling is finished.
Thankyou Whymon, David and Joyce.
I’ve been using GlobalTQM for both sourcing products and continuously for inspections for multiple shipments and have been very happy with their thoroughness, reliability and responsiveness, always on time and giving recommendations on how to handle Chinese suppliers, I am very pleased with their services.
We have a niche product and thought we had found the manufacturer for us. There were a couple of red flags so we went with TQM for a factory inspection. Their assessment recommending we not proceed was hard to read but we soon realised that TQM had saved us a lot of money and heartache. Joyce and Whymon were excellent communicators and extended our 30 day service due to the Chinese New Year and our own holiday. Although we ultimately did not find a Chinese manufacturer it was a fabulous service and money well spent. Thank you.
I am just at the beginning of my sourcing journey. Whymon my project manager has been so great at communication with me and kept me in the loop every step of the way. Very excited for the next step in the manufacturing process.