Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
Is your product fit to sell? The Product Sample Test checks a product's basic function and performance, external construction, and cosmetics before you invest too much in setting up your supply chain. Price per product test. Test results in 3 days.
- Check your product for generally accepted standards and fit for purpose testing.
- Function and basic performance, External construction, and cosmetics.
- Basic checks per final inspection, visual and general look and feel.
- Test on one product.
- A test report with findings, and suggestions.
(Please note, this does not include a Full Product Evaluation, Quality Protocol, or Laboratory Testing. You can add these more comprehensive tests to your order for an additional fee.)
Excludes any test that requires equipment from the factory, however, these tests will be noted down, and the factory can provide evidence of undertaking that it will pass.
TIME TAKEN: Approx. 3 days after receiving your sample
How it works...
- Send your product sample to our offices.
- We perform the test within 3 days.
- You get the test report with the results & our recommendations by email.
What you need to prepare...
- Requires a sample as close to production-ready as possible, with the same packaging to be more accurate, delivered to our office.
- Requires product sheets and specs and any commercial requirements important to you.
- Requires an understanding of the difference between this basic check and Full Product Evaluation + Quality Protocol, Laboratory Tests
Full Product Evaluation + Quality Protocol
Used GTQM inspection service several time’s now. Their service gave me peace of mind and I know I could rely on them going forward
Coco & David have been amazing. they have answered every question I have really quickly and provided honest advice. I am so glad I paid for their services as the language barrier has been really difficult for me with my supplier but Coco has been a huge help!
I have been dealing with Coco and so far she is amazing!
My product is still not at final inspection stage but she has been very involved in the whole process and been excellent with advice and liaising with my supplier.
Extremely happy with the service my company was provided. The final purchase order (BOM) was excellent, resulting in a high quality end product. In addition, TQM managed some aspects of negotiation with my supplier, which was not only very helpful but also taught me a lot. They also produced a compliance report for me, which ensured that I met all US regulations for my product.
TQM provided me with all the information I needed to comply with US regulatory standards. This information is critical for any business seeking to import products to foreign markets.