Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
Is your product fit to sell? The Product Sample Test checks a product's basic function and performance, external construction, and cosmetics before you invest too much in setting up your supply chain. Price per product test. Test results in 3 days.
- Check your product for generally accepted standards and fit for purpose testing.
- Function and basic performance, External construction, and cosmetics.
- Basic checks per final inspection, visual and general look and feel.
- Test on one product.
- A test report with findings, and suggestions.
(Please note, this does not include a Full Product Evaluation, Quality Protocol, or Laboratory Testing. You can add these more comprehensive tests to your order for an additional fee.)
Excludes any test that requires equipment from the factory, however, these tests will be noted down, and the factory can provide evidence of undertaking that it will pass.
TIME TAKEN: Approx. 3 days after receiving your sample
How it works...
- Send your product sample to our offices.
- We perform the test within 3 days.
- You get the test report with the results & our recommendations by email.
What you need to prepare...
- Requires a sample as close to production-ready as possible, with the same packaging to be more accurate, delivered to our office.
- Requires product sheets and specs and any commercial requirements important to you.
- Requires an understanding of the difference between this basic check and Full Product Evaluation + Quality Protocol, Laboratory Tests
Full Product Evaluation + Quality Protocol
We have used your services on 4 or 5 occasions now: trade marking, product sourcing, inspections, order management service, and also discussions with you and Simon.
In this crazy world people tend to only contact or write to businesses when they are not happy about something.
We wanted you to know that we are very pleased with the services your company offered and glad that we used them. It made our life easier and also kept us a way from any traps that we might have fallen into.
Your team has been fantastic and are a credit to you. It’s hard to find people that really understand these days that the customer is the key to future growth and care about doing a good job. We will definitely use your services again
Also a big shout out to Coco. She was fantastic and really looked after us. Making sure that the factories stayed in line and delivered what they were meant to. Great at keeping in contact and keeping us in the loop. A pleasure to work with. She’s a big asset to your company.
We wish you continued success.
Until next time,
David & Pauline Kennedy
I'm extremely happy and impressed with Coco who is helping me with Order Management. She is always quick to reply, helpful, resourceful and diplomatic. I'm grateful to have been introduced to David and the GlobalTQM system for doing business in China.
Used GTQM inspection service several time’s now. Their service gave me peace of mind and I know I could rely on them going forward
Coco & David have been amazing. they have answered every question I have really quickly and provided honest advice. I am so glad I paid for their services as the language barrier has been really difficult for me with my supplier but Coco has been a huge help!
I have been dealing with Coco and so far she is amazing!
My product is still not at final inspection stage but she has been very involved in the whole process and been excellent with advice and liaising with my supplier.