Check ANY company registered in Mainland China
It’s more important than ever to be safe and risk-free, to ensure you are dealing with reliable suppliers. Wherever you find them, fromAlibaba, online, trade-shows, or even referrals!
Make contracts enforceable! Avoid scams! Filter out suppliers quickly!
ProtectME!™ Vetting Suppliers in China is for every entrepreneur & e-Comm seller who wants to verify that the companies they are dealing with are legitimate.
The problem we face in dealing with new suppliers is, it’s risky to pay deposits or do business with unknown companies in China. But knowing which suppliers are reputable and legitimate is more challenging than you might think.
Many Chinese companies have multiple related companies, and you often don’t know if you are paying the same company that is producing your goods! This can result in delayed production or even losing your deposits without receiving goods.
Worst of all, many entrepreneurs & e-Comm sellers don’t realize that most contracts, if not signed by the legal representative of the company, are not valid or enforceable.
All this can make trying to get delivery after paying deposits, or even getting quality support after the goods are shipped a difficult challenge! So at GlobalTQM, we have designed our supplier vetting to include a powerful proprietary interview technique that has saved us countless times!
So, if you want to be comfortable that you are dealing with a legitimate company, "ProtectME!™ Vetting Suppliers in China" is the safest way to reduce risk.
Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
How it works
- Choose the level of vetting required (See the list below of what is included in each level).
- Complete our online form (you will receive it after payment is processed).
- Wait for our report and debrief (within 24 hours).
Being armed with this information greatly reduces risk, validates the legitimacy of the company you are working with, ensures contracts are enforceable, reduces the risk of payment loss, production problems, and other costly mistakes.
LIVE DATE RESEARCH! We have real-time access to information and changes about the companies’ public records in a snap.
PROPRIETARY INTERVIEW! Our team uses our in-house developed proprietary phone interview technique, whereby we speak to various internal members of the organization, using scientifically designed questioning to verify and validate company culture, values and management mindset - the most crucial and subjective of all verification possible. (*applies to intermediate verification only)
FAST REPORT DELIVERY! You will get a detailed report within 24 hours by email. ...Effortlessly
CHINA CONSULTANTS! Our team will help you interpret the results and understand the information provided.
PROTECT MY DEPOSIT! We will provide you with our legal contracts for suppliers and trading companies to sign, which helps protect any payments you make to them for recoverability of funds. No other service offers this! (*applies to intermediate verification only)
Choose which verification level works for you:
✓ BASIC VERIFICATION
- Key company information
- Name and, registration status
- Business license, expiry date, and status
- Registered address and company number
- Company type and date of establishment
- Legal representatives
- Registered capital
- Paid-up capital
- Business scope
- Company shareholders and directors
✓ INTERMEDIATE VERIFICATION
- Everything in Basic Verification, plus:
- Proprietary phone interview technique (in Chinese) - this is a custom interview technique consisting of questions we have developed that will give you special insight into the organization's culture, willingness, and the mindset of management and staff. This is invaluable and the technique is done anonymously.
- Proprietary “Protect my Deposit” legal contract that ensures you can recover your deposits
- Do they own any trademarks,
- Do they own any patents,
- Full details of any legal cases,
- Details and penalties
- Judgments and law enforcement
- Dishonesty or black-listings
- Abnormal business operations
- Validating the information against your commercial documents
✓ COMPREHENSIVE VERIFICATION
- Everything at the Intermediate Verification, plus:
- Company certification and licenses
- Historical China customs data
- U.S customs data
- Details of all subsidiaries and branches
- Detailed financial statements and annual returns
✓ ON-SITE VERIFICATION
- Everything in the Comprehensive Verification, plus:
- Our auditor will do a physical site visit
- Our auditor will check original documentation
- We will provide site inspection photos
- We will provide detailed feedback on production facilities and capabilities
Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I buy the basic level and upgrade later?
Yes, you can purchase the basic verification, add the next levels when you are ready, and just pay the difference.
HOW DO I FIND REPUTABLE CHINESE MANUFACTURERS?
Finding suppliers through online platforms like Alibaba, trade-shows or by introduction via sourcing specialists is the best way, however, verifying them and doing your own China verifications on these companies is important.
How do I know if a Chinese company is legitimate? How do I verify Chinese manufacturers?
Through our China company verification, you will be able to identify if Chinese manufacturers are legitimate by their annual reports, company licenses, and legal representatives. Depending on the level you choose, we can highlight if there are any bad reputation records or judgments against the company, provide more details, and arrange physical site visits. With a Chinese manufacturer, we do recommend visiting their production facilities, to ensure your goods are going to be produced at the correct location.
Podcast episodes to listen to
How We Got Scammed Out of $30,000 By Our Chinese Manufacturer | Ep. 019
Extremely happy with the service my company was provided. The final purchase order (BOM) was excellent, resulting in a high quality end product. In addition, TQM managed some aspects of negotiation with my supplier, which was not only very helpful but also taught me a lot. They also produced a compliance report for me, which ensured that I met all US regulations for my product.
TQM provided me with all the information I needed to comply with US regulatory standards. This information is critical for any business seeking to import products to foreign markets.
This excellent service is a must for every business utilizing Chinese manufacturers. TQM conducted a thorough inspection and provided me with a detailed report which identified some potentially costly issues that were resolved prior to shipping.
Very content with a job well done!
Glad to find GTQM m staffs who had provided me with lots of valuable experience and honest feedback