Simple. Free. Advice. No Obligations.
What to expect...
This document sets quality expectations, detailed product specs, clear purchase orders & a quality control checklist. Eliminates 90% of quality disputes during final inspection, as its front-loaded while purchasing!
- Don't wait until final inspection to worry about quality. Let's set expectations with your supplier from the start with a detailed OrderBOM (includes Purchase Order & Quality Check Plan)
- Don'twait until your final inspection to set quality standards. By then it too late.
- We've reinvented how final inspections should be done front-loading quality expectations from the start.
- A crystal clear purchase order, detailed product specs, and a quality test checklist are crucial to preventing 90% of quality disputes during your final inspection.
- We do this through our proprietary OrderBOM document. And we strongly encourage you to have it before paying any deposits to the factory.
- Your investment in this can save you potentially tens of thousands of dollars on the disappointing products.
- Includes Pro-forma Invoice review of; Terms and conditions, Warranty, Spare parts, Regulatory and compliance, Packaging and labeling, Features and specifications, Signatories, Bank beneficiaries, Contractual entities.
- Includes a list of items to Add / Change / Remove from your purchase order based on templates...
- Includes per Product per Pro-forma invoice.
- Excludes a full compliance document review
TIME TAKEN: At least 5 days or more
What you need to prepare...
Requires your information and requirements and expectations, we can walk you through it.
Compliance Document Review
Extremely happy with the service my company was provided. The final purchase order (BOM) was excellent, resulting in a high quality end product. In addition, TQM managed some aspects of negotiation with my supplier, which was not only very helpful but also taught me a lot. They also produced a compliance report for me, which ensured that I met all US regulations for my product.
TQM provided me with all the information I needed to comply with US regulatory standards. This information is critical for any business seeking to import products to foreign markets.
This excellent service is a must for every business utilizing Chinese manufacturers. TQM conducted a thorough inspection and provided me with a detailed report which identified some potentially costly issues that were resolved prior to shipping.
Very content with a job well done!
Glad to find GTQM m staffs who had provided me with lots of valuable experience and honest feedback